I have a sneaking suspicion that the world will not actually be ending tomorrow. I mean, it’s already tomorrow in Australia and as far as I know, they’re still there. Right? Laughing promises, I’m talking to you! However, my world will continue to end one small piece at a time regardless of any ancient prediction ever made. However, there have been many a high point in my life this past week and I would like to share those with you:
- I got a promotion, a raise, a bonus, and an award at work this week!!
- And please trust me when I say that it couldn’t have come at a better time. My husband basically told me that I needed to find a new job that would better allow me to support myself in his absence. I won’t get into those details because this is a HAPPY post…but now I don’t have to because they offered me a great salary increase and health benefits! Plus my boss told me that everyone in the office voted me as their favorite person. Just more confirmation that I am super awesome 🙂
- I got not one, but two special deliveries this week. I got a box of goodies from Kathryn and a super sweet card from Lisa. In fact, I’m still smiling from the generosity of these amazing woman who I am privileged to call friends.
- Plus I went out on a date. What?!?! I know, right? I certainly didn’t waste any time. But whatever. It gave me a confidence boost that was much needed. And even more than that, provided me with a great distraction. I’d like to write more about it but my husband still has access to this blog and I’m still not quite sure how I plan to handle that.
- Just to bring this post down one notch…my effing beta came back at 8 today. 8!!! Seriously. Will this never end??? I desperately want to get back on the elliptical.
- Can you imagine how much money we could all save if this actually existed? Dibs on the patent…like it doesn’t already exist.
- So, between the fact that not a damn thing is going on in my TTC journey and the fact that my husband still has access to my blog, I have really been struggling with things to write about. This is where you come in…ask me anything. Anything! Leave your question in the comments and I will answer each and every one on my next post. Don’t hold back, ladies. It’s an Ask Jenn free-for-all-jamboree. I’ve been known to play a mean harmonica.
- This includes all of the many, many lurkers that came out of hiding to request my password on the previous post. Now that I know you are out there I want to hear from you!
Love. Love. Love.